Carbon tax... Rising energy prices... When is it going to end?
More and more Australians are turning to solar - it's not only cleaner but increasingly cheaper! Now, everyone knows about solar power panels - but have you ever thought about solar hot water?
According to the Australian Government Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency, "Water heating is the largest single source of greenhouse gas emissions from the average Australian home and accounts for about a quarter of household energy use."
Sustainability Victoria states that "solar systems can reduce your hot water bills by 75%".
Endless Solar's award-winning systems use world-class Evacuated Tube technology, a clever and cost-effective alternate to traditional 'flat plate panel' solar collectors.
So what are Evacuated Tubes?
Evacuated Tubes were invented here in Australia over 30 years ago and are a well-proven, superior technology, widely used around the world.
They are specially designed to capture and retain maximum heat from the sun. Specific design elements are:
- A round surface that passively tracks the sun.
- Special absorber coating that captures and absorbs maximum heat from the sun.
- A vacuum layer that insulates and retains heat, much like a thermos flask.
This clever design means that Evacuated tubes can capture and retain about 97% of the energy absorbed from the sun!
As a result Evacuated Tube collectors are:
- More efficient than flat plate panels
- Highly effective in cold, cloudy or raining conditions
- Frost resistant (unlike panels which can freeze and become damaged in cold conditions).
- Able to be placed on a direct East or West facing roof!
Why wait any longer? Contact us now and start reducing your Energy costs!